Virtually Rounding Up All Sorors:
New to the area, recent college graduate or been away from Delta for a while? We have been looking for you! Come to the next chapter meeting! The Saint Louis Alumnae Chapter (SLA) welcomes all duly initiated members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. to join us for our monthly Chapter meetings via Zoom.
A visiting member is required to show proof of membership and will not be admitted into the virtual chapter meeting without proper identification.
Virtual Chapter Meeting:
When: First Saturday of each month from October through June
Time: Zoom waiting room opens at 12:00 pm Meeting will start promptly at 1:00 pm
Location: Virtually via Zoom (The Meeting ID will be sent via email. Please do not share publicly. This is a closed, Sorors Only Meeting).
Visiting Sorors: Visiting Sorors interested in attending Chapter meeting should
- Complete the Membership Verification Form
- Complete the Duplicate Membership Card Form
- Mail the completed form(s) to: P.O. Box 410844, St. Louis, MO 63141, or email the completed forms to: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Forms must be submitted within 72 hours of the chapter meeting. Any forms submitted by Sorors the Friday before the meeting may not receive an invite to the meeting.
Tips to Using Zoom
- Sign Up with Zoom using your personal email at https://www.zoom.us/ (IT’S FREE)
- Select Join Meeting and enter Meeting ID that will be emailed to you
- Please update your name in your profile (First and Last Name)
- If you want to participate in the discussion, Raise Hand by clicking Participant at bottom of screen then choosing Raise Hand
- Mute your audio to avoid background noise. We will unmute your audio to give you an opportunity to speak after Raising Hand
- Utilize the Chat icon to submit questions
We look forward to seeing you with your Sisterly Smile!
Contact information: email@example.com